Premium CBG Flower • The Mother Cannabinoid Strain
Did you know all cannabinoids (including CBD, CBN, THC) all share the same precursor? That’s CBG. Sometimes called the “Mother” or “Stem Cell” of cannabinoids, CBG is an exciting cannabinoid with potential benefits.
Grown in the USA and tested for purity, mold, pesticides, heavy metals and microbials, our craft CBG flower is sweet and delicate, with hints of floral, citrus, red grape and spice. This flower is excellent in rolls, bowls, or vaporizers.
All bottles are packed TO ORDER from a humidity controlled container to preserve freshness. Every batch is fresh and at peak smoking age.
Terpene profile includes:
- a-Bisabolol: Delicately sweet and floral, with hints of citrus and spice.
- Mycene: Red grape and balsamic, with a hint of spice. Sativa-like levels in our current strain.
- Limonene: Citrus, lemon-lime, and sweet. Uplifting.
- Linalool: Lightly floral, some hints of citrus.
- As well as a-Pinene, Terpinolene, Nerolidol, Beta-Pinene, P-Cymene, and Beta-Caryophyllene.
All of our CBG flower is sourced from 2018 Farm Bill Compliant farms and tested by a third party for purity. Scan your QR code for complete testing or click the link above for Testing.
*Please be mindful if you are THC-sensitive (for work or otherwise). We cannot guarantee THC detection results, and although ALL of our hemp is below legal limits (and often undetectable), we make no warranty of the detectability of THC in your body.