CBD Avocado Zinger Green Smoothie
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1½ cups of coconut water
- 1 cup ice
- 1½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped Thai basil
- Drizzle of Wild Rosin CBD Honey (about 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit.
- Scoop the flesh from the avocado into a blender.Peel the banana and break it into chunks.
- Add to the blender.
- Add the Wild Rosin CBD Honey, coconut water, lime juice, ginger and chopped Thai basil.
- Blitz ingredients until roughly combined.
- Add 1 cup of ice and purée until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and taste.
- Stir in a drizzle of Wild Rosin CBD Honey if more sweetness is desired.
A Green Smoothie You’ll Actually Wanna Drink
If you’re asking yourself when the last time was that you ate something green, it’s time for a healthy (and delicious) green smoothie. Our CBD-Infused Avocado Zinger is packed with creamy avocado, hydrating coconut juice, potassium-rich banana, and a spicy zing from fresh grated ginger. Oh, and the whole thing is infused with stress-busting CBD.
If you don’t feel like slogging through a kale salad, dust off your blender and whip up an invigorating green smoothie with a punch of CBD! Read on for the deets on how to make it.*
Rehydrate Like A Rockstar
Hydration is the key to health! With a coconut water base, our green smoothie is a perfect choice for rehydrating after a strenuous workout. Why?
- Coconut water is a powerful source of natural electrolytes. It also contains 13 times more potassium than Gatorade, and twice as much natural sodium.
- Potassium, as you may know, is an electrolyte and it’s essential for proper cell function.
- Another great source or potassium? The humble banana. Bananas are a heavyweight when it comes to nutrition. They’re loaded with essential vitamins and minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and B6. They’re also a great source of fiber and help to ease digestion!*
An Ode To Avocado
Avocados are (still) having a moment right now, appearing on overpriced toast and resting atop trendy açaí bowls.
This unique fruit has been prized for centuries for its delicious taste and it’s unbeatable nutrition. They’re loaded with healthy fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and complex carbohydrates. They actually contain more potassium than a banana (although bananas get all the credit). Their creamy texture makes them a perfect addition to smoothies, vegan ice creams and puddings. It’s the star of the show, holding our whole smoothie together!*
*The Apothecary LLC are not doctors and we do not provide medical advice. None of the information on this site, including information in any press release or blog post, constitutes legal or medical advice by us.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the author’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual.