Bananas For Banana Pudding
Everybody goes bananas for a classic creamy banana pudding parfait! Add in a healthy dose of CBD and some crisp vanilla wafers and you’ll have the whole fam begging for seconds. This recipe is steeped in childhood nostalgia. Remember all those school tray lunches and summer cookouts where you’d race through your burger or hotdog to get to the good stuff? This easy-peasy recipe is a sinch to master. Believe me – if you can stir a saucepan and handle a mixer, you can totally nail this recipe. Read on for the deets on how to make it!
The Buzz About CBD Honey
Besides tasting great, raw honey is an amazing source of antioxidants and has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Raw honey is also chock full of phytonutrients, which are derived from plants and contain their own antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Honey is delicious and healing – it can help soothe a sore throat and quiet digestive issues. Our delicious banana pudding gets its sweetness from our Brothers Wild Rosin CBD Honey. Our honey is hand crafted using full-spectrum hemp rosin and lovingly blended with sustainable, ethically harvested raw wildflower honey for a terpene rich, flavor-packed boost of sweetness.
Brothers CBD-Infused Banana Cream Pudding Parfait Recipe
- 1/3 cup flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2½ cups milk
- 3 tbsp Brothers Wild Rosin CBD Honey
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. banana extract
- 3-4 ripe bananas, sliced
- Vanilla wafers
- ¾ cup heavy cream (for topping)
- 3-4 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar (for topping)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (for topping)
- Combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan. Whisk in the egg yolks first and then the milk.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Add in 2 tablespoons of the butter. Cook until the mixture bubbles, whisking frequently, until the mixture thickens significantly.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in banana extract and Brothers Wild Rosin CBD Honey until fully combined.
- Layer individual serving dishes with vanilla wafers, then banana slices, then pudding. Repeat layering until the dishes are filled.
- Cover your dishes with plastic wrap and let them chill for 2-3 hours until the pudding sets.
- To make the topping, mix the cream and sugar on medium-high speed until peaks form. Blend in the vanilla extract.
- Remove your dishes from the fridge, and serve them with a dollop of whipped cream and a vanilla wafer.